- The Bundle Collection combines both of my DoyoudreamofPresets Mobile Packs: Tropical & Croatia Collection
- It consists of 26 fully-custom presets
- Designed to transform your photos in seconds
- This pack is including the Installation Guide with all informations about installing, importing and using the Presets
- Instant download + lifetime use
- These dreamy Tropical Collection Mobile Lightroom Presets have been designed to brighten your photos with a light, breezy beige and soft blue-green aesthetic and accentuate deep gorgeous tan.
- It adds warm pink and soft orange tones to enhance your sunset/sunrise photos. Also, it's perfect to get the oceans and skies feels just right. Soft and airy, these presets create the perfect summer island vacation look for your photos.
- The Tropical Collection consists of 12 main and 4 extra presets: Almost Bali, Dreamy Paradise, Under The Palm Trees, Moody Jungle, Happy Blues, Ocean Breeze, Blue Lagoon, Vitamin Sea, La Isla Bonita, Sand Dance, Vanilla Sky and Sunset Kiss.
- These soft and mood Croatia Mobile Lightroom Presets have been designed to edit your photos with a warm beige, get that blue-green moody aesthetic with nice faded vintage effect
- It adds warm beige and soft-powdery tones to enhance your photos. These are perfect to get the oceans and skies feels just right. Moreover, city photos will look great as well! Soft and slightly faded, the presets create the perfect summer vacation look for your photos.
- The Croatia Collection consists of 9 main and 1 extra presets: Arena [warm and powdery], Šibenik [soft pastels], Dalmatia [just a little touch], Kotli [life is better when you're tanned], Vis Island [sunset games], Istria [perfect greens], Dubrovnik [let's find those blues], Pula [vintage summer], Rovinj [sunny days] and Primošten [moody vibes]
I tried to have them as different as possible to give you options in terms of temperature, saturation and hue, but as you can see the colours are slightly grainy and washed. If you are looking to make your images 'pop' a little bit more, add Saturation/Vibrance in the basic tool section and play around.
All of these presets have been tested on a variety of different images and in most cases create an amazing look with just one click. Presets will look differently on all images depending on lighting situations and background colors. It is normal to make some adjustments after applying a preset.
While each preset is an indication on what kind of locations the presets would work for best, sometimes a sunset presets will work great in a jungle or a happy blue preset for sunset. Names are just a suggestion of how I use them but feel free to play around! If you end up using my presets, don’t forget to use #doyoudreamofpresets hashtag so I can check out your photos!